But you walked out on your drug addicted husband so, are you really “winning” Khloe?
What the fuck? Yes she’s winning; she walked out on her drug addicted husband who turned away her support and continued to abuse his relationship with her by continuing his irresponsible behavior and entertaining his drug habit instead of accepting the endless help offered to him.
Khloe is not responsible for his habits, nor is she for his behaviors, nor the fact that he cheated on her. She has endless love for that man but, at some point or another, a person has to look out for themselves.
Being with Lamar was hurting her more than it was doing anything else—especially knowing that her being there for him wasn’t changing his decisions about how to carry on his life. Her presence didn’t really seem to make him a better person when he decided to hook up with his awful friends, cheat on her, and dabble in drugs.
So, yes, this bitch is winning because she took her broken ass heart and demolished trust and was like, “Fuck this, I love you Lamar, but I deserve better. I love you and I will always be there for you, but I will not be your wife, I will not be your romantic partner.”
Khloe is strength and power and resilience so fucking check yourself before you go implying blame on her for his actions.
One day, whether you
you will stumble upon
someone who will start
a fire in you that cannot die.
However, the saddest,
most awful truth
you will ever come to find––
is they are not always
with whom we spend our lives.
actually only like him bc mohawk
1. When a boy who leaves goosebumps on every inch of your skin tries to play you his favorite song, don’t let him. He’ll get it stuck in your head and under your fingertips and when he leaves, you won’t be able to listen to it without feeling like you’re choking.
2. Don’t let him touch you all over no matter how much you want to feel him against you. Leave a few spots untouched so that when you’re sleeping alone again, at least your left wrist and an inch of your right hip won’t sting with the remaining burn of his mouth.
3. Don’t let him break your ribs.
4. Don’t watch the sunset with him. He’ll poison it. You won’t be able to look at the sky without swallowing a mouthful of him.
5. Don’t mistake wasps for butterflies. Sometimes when you feel your stomach flutter and your hands start to shake it’s pain, not love.
6. Just because he tells you he loves you doesn’t mean he’s going to stay.
7. It’s okay to delete his number after he kisses the pretty girl he met when he was drunk. It’s okay to leave when he hurts you. You don’t have to keep falling into him.
8. When he tells you that you’re beautiful, try to remember that you were beautiful before him too.
9. Just because he reads and smokes cigarettes and talks about the stars doesn’t mean he’s your soulmate.
10. After you kiss him, remember to wash your mouth out right away so he doesn’t burn into your tongue.
11. He’ll kiss you in the rain and take you to little coffee shops. He’ll brush your hair out of your eyes and kiss your nose. He’ll grab your waist and whisper in your ear but six months later you’ll find yourself drunk texting him that you miss him and he won’t respond.
12. Your heart is going to break a million times. It’s going to feel like the world is falling apart around you. Your lungs will stop working some nights. You find yourself grabbing at your bones trying to hold yourself together. You’re going to feel like you’re dying. It’s going to be okay. You’ll find someone else to kiss you goodnight.” —for future reference (via extrasad)
I think about taking you back all the time but I know it’s not the right thing to do right now.